Our Medical Services
We offer comprehensive in-office procedures, diagnostic tests, and programs that are tailored to patient needs.
We understand the impact of ongoing health challenges on our patients’ lives. We work with our patients to evaluate their medical histories, understand their lifestyles, and create comprehensive treatment plans.
We specialize in treating these conditions:
- Allergies and Asthma
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Mood Disorders
- Autoimmune Conditions
Urgent Care Services
We want our patients to avoid going to the ER when we can care for them. We have expanded our urgent care appointments so that you can come to the same place you are used to and be evaluated by the team you trust. Urgent care appointments are available for new patients, but we do not accept walk-ins in order to try to reduce wait times. Our Urgent Care Services are located behind our Medical Center in our Wellness Center.
Benefits of Urgent Care Services:
- Receive care from trusted and familiar medical providers who have your medical history on file
- On-site labs
- Save money on insurance copays
- Experience shorter wait times than a hospital ER
- Convenient location in Monroe
With our own in-house equipment and highly trained staff, we provide ultrasound services to our patients in and around Monroe from the comfort and convenience of our office. We employ the latest technology to help our patients get the best imaging so that we can make an accurate diagnosis and chart a path forward to wellness.
Types of ultrasound offered include:
- Soft tissue
- Arterial studies of extremities
Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy
Our medical providers will review and discuss your medical history, including your allergy symptoms to determine what type of allergy test is best to identify your allergens. Once your allergens are identified, our providers will create a personalized treatment plan which may include immunotherapy. Allergy testing and immunotherapy are offered on-site at our medical center in Monroe.
Benefits of allergy testing:
- Accurate identification of your specific allergens
- Quick and easy procedures
- Cost-effective approach to identifying your allergens
- Immediate results
- Safe and well-tolerated
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide, and early detection is critical for successful treatment. Mammograms are the most effective way to detect breast cancer early. We offer mammograms on-site at our medical center in Monroe.
Benefits of a mammogram:
- Can detect abnormalities that may not be felt during a clinical breast exam or self-exam
- Can detect breast cancer before it becomes noticeable to the patient or doctor
- Early detection increases the chances of successful treatment
At-Home Sleep Study
If you’re having trouble sleeping or think you might have a sleep disorder, our medical providers in Monroe can determine if you’re a good candidate for a sleep study, and if an at-home sleep study is appropriate.
Benefits of an at-home sleep study:
- Sleep in your bed and follow your regular bedtime routine
- No need to travel to a lab, take time off work, or arrange childcare
- Our equipment is state-of-the-art and delivers accurate results
- Often more cost-effective than in-lab studies and usually covered by insurance
- Affordable price for uninsured or high deductible plans
We provide Holter monitor tests for our patients to help diagnose heart problems that may not be evident during a short, in-office test. These portable medical devices are non-invasive and easy to manage.
An echocardiogram is a non-invasive diagnostic test that uses sound waves to create images of the heart. We provide in-office echocardiograms for our patients to help diagnose heart problems and to assist in the management of long-term heart health.
An echocardiogram can help diagnose a wide range of heart conditions, including:
- Heart valve disease
- Heart failure
- Congenital heart defects
- Pericardial disease
- Aortic aneurysm of the part of the aorta that is near the heart
Leg pain, swelling, cramps, discoloration, and restless leg syndrome are a few the reasons that people consider vein procedures. Vein ablation offers many people an improved quality of life and vein functionality and can be completed during an office visit.
Consult your medical provider if you have the following conditions to determine if vein procedures are suitable for you:
- Leg swelling
- Heavy legs
- Leg cramping
- Leg pain
- Discoloration of leg skin, i.e., dark patches
- Restless leg syndrome
- Severe varicose veins
The best way to treat illness is to prevent it entirely. During wellness visits, our providers take a combined approach of adhering to medical screening guidelines and providing preventative education. Screening alongside lifestyle decisions that focus on nutrition, sleep, stress management, and movement can help to prevent or aid in the management of chronic conditions.
Our approach to prevention:
- Focus on sleep, nutrition, movement, and stress management
- Prioritize annual wellness visits
- Stay up-to-date with immunizations
- Provide customized screening recommendations based on age, genetic and personal health history, and gender
Our Providers Make the DifferenceMeet Our Team
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up to receive our latest news, events, and integrative help tips along with Dr. Plaster’s resource “Five Tips to Better Health."